Netgear EX6400 Setup | AC1900
Can’t enjoy internet in every corner of your home? Worry not! Netgear EX6400 AC1900 setup can save you from the problem. The WiFi extender helps in intensifying your WiFi range, boosting its speed, and reducing interference. By setting up the AC1900 at your home, you can turn the dead zones into fun zones. If you want to know how to setup Netgear EX6400, then go through the steps below.
Netgear EX6400 AC1900 Setup via Web Browser Method
- Plug in the Netgear EX6400 to a power outlet and turn it on.
- Wait for the power LED on it to become solid green.
- Connect the device to your existing router using an Ethernet cable.
- Type mywifiext.net in the web browser of your choice and press Enter.
- You will land on the Netgear AC1900 login page.
- Enter your default credentials and hit Log In.
- Now, choose the WiFi network you want to extend.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the NetgearAC1900 EX6400 installation process.
We hope that following the above steps, you would be able to set up your AC1900 Netgear EX6400 WiFi range extender. In case, at any step, you got stuck, get in touch with our experts.
Netgear EX6400 Setup via WPS Method
- Power on your Netgear EX6400 AC1900 extender.
- Make sure the extender and router are in the same room at the time of setup.
- Press the WPS button on your extender.
- Now, press the WPS button on your router.
That’s it! You are done with the Netgear AC1900 EX6400 setup via WPS. Now, you can locate your extender to a new location an enjoy surfing web the way you fancy.
Netgear EX6400 AC1900 Setup
- Mywifiext.com or mywfiext.net is not working.
- WiFi extender is connected to router but no internet.
- Can’t access mywifiext.local.
- Incorrect mywifiext password.
- WiFi extender keeps disconnecting.
- WiFi extender is not connecting to the network.
- Can’t access Netgear Genie Smart Setup wizard.
- Forgot Netgear extender default password.
- Can’t login to Netgear EX6400.
- Can’t update firmware on EX6400 WiFi range extender.
- Netgear EX6400 AC1900 is not working.
- Can’t reset EX6400.
If you want a quick solution to any of the above issues, contact our experts now.
Netgear EX6400 Setup AC1900– Troubleshooting Tips
If your extender is messing with you and you can’t make the most of your WiFi device, then go through the troubleshooting tips given below and make your EX6400 up and running in a matter of minutes.
- Check if your Netgear EX6400 AC1900 extender is properly plugged in and getting adequate power supply or not.
- Your device must receive high-speed internet connection.
- Verify if all the wired connections are proper.
- Keep your extender away from cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal objects, room corners, microwave ovens, etc. as these devices may create interference with your WiFi connection.
- If mywifiext.net is not working, make sure you have entered the right web address in the address bar of your web browser.
- Make sure your Netgear EX6400 is running the latest firmware version. If not, update the recent version on your device now.
If the above troubleshooting tips are not working for you, reset your extender to default factory settings and then configure it again.
We suggest you to go through the reset process with the help of a proficient technician as resetting your AC1900 will wipe out all the settings made by you earlier.
An expert technician can better help you on how to take backup of your extender’s settings before starting the Reset process of Netgear EX6400 AC1900 WiFi range extender. Just dial toll-free 1-888-927-4505.