Netgear EX3700 Setup | AC750
Trying hard to enjoy internet in every corner of your home? Well, Netgear EX3700 setup can save you from the hassle. The WiFi range extender helps in increasing your WiFi range, improving its speed, and reducing interference. By configuring the device at your home, you can turn the dead zones into fun zones. The WiFi device is capable of covering up to 100 ft of distance. If you want to know how to setup Netgear EX3700, then walk through the steps below.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Setup via Web Browser Method
- Plug in the Netgear EX3700 to a power outlet and turn it on.
- Wait for the power LED on it to become solid green.
- Connect the device to your existing router using an Ethernet cable.
- Visit mywifiext.net in the web browser of your choice and click Enter.
- You will land on the New extender setup login page.
- Enter your credentials and hit Log In.
- Now, choose the WiFi network you want to extend.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and finish the NetgearAC750 EX3700 installation process.
We hope that following the above steps you would be able to set up Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender. In case, at any step, you got stuck, get expert advice by dialing the toll-free 1-855-466-3001.
Netgear EX3700 Setup via WPS Method
- Power on your Netgear EX3700 extender.
- Make sure the extender and router are in the same room at the time of setup.
- Press the WPS button on your extender.
- Now, press the WPS button on your router.
That’s it! You are done with the Netgear AC750 EX3700 setup via WPS. Now, you can locate your extender to a new location an enjoy surfing internet.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Setup
- Mywifiext.com or mywfiext.net is not working.
- WiFi extender is connected to router but no internet.
- Can’t access mywifiext.local.
- Incorrect mywifiext password.
- WiFi extender keeps disconnecting.
- WiFi extender is not connecting to the network.
- Can’t access Netgear Genie Smart Setup wizard.
- Forgot Netgear extender default password.
- Can’t login to Netgear EX3700.
- Can’t update firmware on EX3700 WiFi range extender.
- Netgear EX3700 is not working.
- Can’t reset EX3700 AC750.
If you want an immediate solution to any of the above issues, get in touch with our experts by dialing the toll-free 1-855-466-3001.
Netgear EX3700 Setup – Troubleshooting Tips
If your extender is messing with you and you can’t make the most of your WiFi device, then go through the troubleshooting tips given below and make your EX3700 up and running in a matter of minutes.
- Check if your Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender is properly plugged in and getting adequate power supply or not.
- You device must receive high-speed internet connection.
- Verify if all the wired connections are proper.
- Keep your extender away from cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, metal objects, room corners, microwave ovens, etc. as these devices may create interference with your WiFi connection.
- If mywifiext.net is not working, make sure you have entered the right web address in the address bar of your web browser.
- Make sure your Netgear EX3700 is running the latest firmware version. If not, update the recent version on your device now.
If the above troubleshooting tips are not working for you, reset your extender to default factory settings and then configure it again.
We recommend you to go through the reset process with the help of a technician as resetting your device will wipe out all the settings made by you earlier.
A technician can better guide you on how to take backup of your device’s settings before commencing the Reset process of Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi range extender.