Netgear Nighthawk AX8 8-stream AX6000 EAX80 WiFi 6 mesh extender delivers blazing-fast WiFi speeds up to 6 Gbps. With the new Netgear EAX80 extender, you will enjoy fast online gameplay, smooth HD streaming, and buffering-free music streaming throughout your home or workplace. What’s more, Netgear EAX80 setup is extremely easy to perform.
In case you are not aware of the Netgear Nighthawk AX8 AX6000 EAX80 WiFi 6 extender setup process, you have come to the right post. Here, you will get to know the complete procedure to set up your Netgear AX8 WiFi 6 mesh extender. Let’s dig a little deeper.
Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 Setup | AX8 EAX80
There are two ways through which you can complete Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 setup for AX8 EXA80. They are:
- Manual Method
- WPS Method
Netgear Nighthawk AX8 Setup: Manual Method
In order to perform Netgear Nighthawk AX8 setup for AX6000 EAX80 extender, follow the steps given below:
- Place your Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 WiFi range extender to a neat and tidy area in your home or workplace.
- Plug in the extender to a wall socket and turn it on.
- Launch Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari on your PC or laptop.
Quick Tip: Make sure that the web browser you use is up-to-date. Also, consider to clear the cache, cookies, and recent history from the browser before using it for Netgear Nighthawk AX8 AX6000 EAX80 WiFi 6 mesh extender setup.
- Head over to mywifiext web page.
- The Netgear Nighthawk AX8 AX6000 EAX80 login window appears.
- Enter the username and password into the given fields.
- Once done, click on the Log In button.
- The Netgear smart wizard will open.
- Follow the on-screen setup instructions.
That’s how you can set up your Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 AX8 EAX80 WiFi range extender. Now, you can unplug your extender and move it to anywhere in your home or office. Connect all your WiFi-enabled devices to the new, extended WiFi network and enjoy high-speed internet connection.
Netgear EAX80 Setup: WPS Method
Found the aforementioned Netgear EAX80 setup method quite hard for you? Worry not! Go with the WPS method for Netgear extender setup. Here are the must-follow steps to install your Netgear Nighthawk AX8 8-stream AX6000 EAX80 WiFi 6 extender using WPS push button:
- Turn on your Netgear EAX80 Nighthawk AX8 8-stream AX6000 WiFi 6 mesh extender.
- Take an Ethernet cable and use it to connect your EAX80 AX6000 extender and router.
- Press the WPS button on your extender.
- Afterward, press the WPS button on your router.
- Now, let the LED on your extender turn into solid green.
Once you see all four green LED lights on your Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 EAX80 WiFi 6 mesh extender, it means your extender has been set up properly. If not, make sure to contact our experts at toll-free 1-855-466-3001. They will resolve all your setup-related issues within a matter of minutes.