Netgear Genie is a desktop-based application that helps you monitor, setup, and repair your home WiFi network. Netgear Genie setup allows you to control your WiFi range extender through your computer that is associated with the present home network.
In addition, it enables clients to easily control and broaden the network system of their office or home. Netgear Genie application is also used to determine mywifiext net login issues and examine the devices connected with the home network. On the other hand, with the assistance of Genie setup, a client can even look at the web speed originating from the main WiFi router.
How to Connect With Netgear Genie Setup Wizard?
Netgear Genie setup wizard is pretty straightforward to operate, although most of the time users encounter Netgear extender setup errors. No issues, here are some of the easy steps that will guide you with the whole new extender setup process via the Genie app.
- Make sure that your Netgear WiFi range extender is connected to the power supply and is turned on.
- Now connect your range extender to the router.
- Open any web browsers of your choice and visit Netgear mywifiext setup page.
- A security pop-up will display on your desktop screen asking for Netgear extender login security credentials.
- Enter the default Netgear extender login credentials in the respective fields and click on the login button.
- If you have customized the login credentials, follow your own outlined login credentials. If you have forgotten the Netgear range extender login credentials and unable to login, call on the toll-free number +1-855-466-3001.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will land on the Netgear Genie Setup web page.
- Now follow the on-screen Netgear Extender setup instructions.
- After that, click on the Save button.
Importance of Netgear Genie in Range Extender Setup
- Agility Test- The agility test requires two methods to examine the speed on Netgear Genie web-based application. One method is how quick your computer can download the website content, while the other method is your Internet service provider broadband bandwidth rate.
- Parental Controls- Netgear Genie has introduced ‘Parental Controls’ feature. It allows your children to stay protected from some offensive content or websites. If you choose parental controls feature, ensure that your existing WiFi router also supports the same feature.
- Guest Network- Now with the Netgear Genie setup, you can enable Guest network that allows visitors at your home to access the Internet without using your primary network’s password. Launch any of your preferred web browsers and visit mywifiext login web page to enable guest network feature on your Netgear range extender.
- Wireless Settings- You can easily analyze the current fundamental remote settings from your range extender, including the network SSID name, the security passphrase key, and channel determination if your device utilized remote security.
Conclusion: Somehow, if you find any difficulty related to Netgear Genie wizard, feel free to get in touch with us through our toll-free number +1-855-466-3001 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.