Netgear EX7320 Extender Setup
People have started purchasing Netgear EX7320 wireless range extenders so that they can extend their home networks. In case you brought in the same device for this exact purpose, then you need to set it up. Worry not. Doing Netgear EX7320 setup is not tough. All you need to do is, walk through the instructions given below. Before you can blink an eye, you will easily be able to wrap up the Netgear WiFi extender setup process.
Setup EX7320 Extender Using Manual Method
We would like to tell you in advance that the manual method is a little lengthy as compared to other setup methods. So, if you want to skip learning about how to access mywifiext.net and choose an easier method; then refer to the ones given in the user manual.
But, if you are up for a challenge, then here are the instructions that you ought to read:
- Find a wall socket and connect your extender to it.
- Pressing the power button will turn on the device.
- Make sure that the LED on your extender glows.
- Connect the networking devices using any source you prefer.
- Load an internet browser on the system.
- Only use an updated browser for the setup process.
- Go to the URL field and type mywifiext.net.
- Press the Enter key.
- Soon you will be redirected to the EX7320 login page.
- Insert the password and username.
- Hit Log In.
- On the Netgear Genie smart setup wizard, you will find some steps.
- Walk through them.
- Avoid skipping any step.
In this manner, you will easily be able to do Netgear EX7320 extender setup via mywifiext.net. On the off chance, you are using a MAC device, access mywifiext.local as the other web address is not compatible.
EX7320 Firmware Update via 192.168.1.250
As soon as you are done setting up the Netgear EX7320 extender, the next step is to update its firmware to its latest version. You need to do so that you can enjoy an enhanced performance of your networking device.
With that said, here are the guidelines that you need to go through to execute the process:
- Start the process by firing up an internet browser on the laptop.
- Navigate to the address bar located at the top of the browser.
- Insert 192.168.1.250 into it and press the Enter key.
- In no time, the login window will appear with two fields.
- Enter the required details into them.
- Click on the Log In button to log in to the device.
- Under the Settings menu, click Administration.
- Hitting the Firmware Update will help you to finish the update your device.
For your information, you can use the Netgear Nighthawk app to update the firmware of your EX7320 device if you are do not want to do so using the 192.168.1.250 IP address.
Or do you know what an easier option in comparison is? Well, contacting our team of professionals is. Thus, waste no more time and reach out to them. Trust us, without taking up much of your precious time, you will be assisted to update your device with ease.