Struggling with the Netgear EX3110 setup? Not anymore! This post will be your guide to perform the Netgear AC750 EX3110 WiFi range extender setup in a hassle-free manner. Read on.
Netgear EX3110 AC750 dual-band WiFi range extender boosts your existing network range and delivers AC WiFi up to 750 Mbps. Ideal for online gaming and HD video streaming, the EX3110 extender can work with any standard WiFi router. Furthermore, it provides support for FastLane technology, creating one super high-speed connection using both WiFi bands.
Without further ado, let’s get to know how to set up Netgear EX3110 AC750 WiFi range extender without any issue.
Netgear WiFi Extender EX3110 Setup
Netgear AC750 EX3110 wireless extender can be set up using two methods, namely Manual Method and WPS Method. Let’s have a glance at both of the methods one by one:
1. Netgear AC750 EX3110 Setup – Manual Method
To perform the Netgear AC750 EX3110 setup manually, follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Place your Netgear range extender to an optimal location in your home.
- Be sure to keep your extender away from metal objects, electronic appliances, and reflexive surfaces.
- Once done with the placement, turn on your EX3110 AC750 extender.
- Use an Ethernet cable and connect your range extender to the home WiFi router.
- Now, access your computer or laptop and open a web browser on it.
Quick Tip: Make sure to use an updated web browser only. Also, clear the cache, cookies, and browsing history from the web browser before logging into your Netgear extender.
- Head over to mywifiext web-based login page.
- Enter the username and passphrase into the given fields.
- Next, click on the Log In button.
- Once logged in, the extender’s dashboard will come into view.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions for EX3110 setup.
Congrats! You are all done with the Netgear AC750 WiFi extender setup. Now, you can unplug your Netgear extender and place it anywhere you like in the home or workplace.
2. Netgear Extender EX3110 Setup – WPS Method
In case you found the aforementioned Netgear extender EX3110 setup method a bit tricky, go with the WPS method. Here’s how to perform Netgear WiFi extender setup for AC750 using the WPS push button:
- Plug in your Netgear AC750 EX3110 WiFi extender and turn it on.
- Locate the WPS button on your extender.
- Once found, push the WPS button gently.
- After that, push the WPS button on your home WiFi router.
- Now, your extender will reboot itself.
As soon as the EX3110 extender shows all four green LEDs, it means that your extender has been set up properly. Now, you can place it anywhere in the home. Thereafter, connect all your WiFi-enabled devices such as PCs, laptops, iPhones, and iPads to the extender’s network and enjoy uninterrupted internet connectivity all over the home or office.
If you are still facing any kind of issues during the Netgear EX3110 setup, feel free to get in touch with our well-versed technicians.