Netgear (EX3110) AC750 WiFi range extender increase your network range, delivering AC dual-band WiFi speed up to 750 Megabit.
It is ideal for HD video streaming and gaming and also works with any standard up-to-date WiFi router. Get the best and continuous internet connectivity you need for iPhones, iPads, smartphones, desktop, laptops and more.
Maximize your WiFi range and expand it to hard-to-reach places with the latest AC WiFi technology. Just plug your AC750 WiFi Range Extender into an electrical outlet and feel the difference.
- Creates safe and stronger internet access for 802.11 b/g/n and AC WiFi-enabled devices.
- Expand the 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi range more than 720Mbps and reduces interference of other networking devices.
- The smart LED indicators on it ﬁnd the best location to spot your range extender.
- Its FastLane technology uses both WiFi bands in order to establish a high-speed of the internet connection.
- On the other hand, it is ideal for HD streaming and game consoling as well.
- Provide you a secure WiFi network and works with any WiFi router and broadband modem.
Place your AC750 (EX3110) WiFi Range Extender
- Place your Netgear EX3110 range extender into an electrical outlet and into the same room as your existing WiFi router.
- Connect them with each other.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the Power LED on your AC750 (EX3110) to light amber and then solid green.
Setup AC750 (EX3110) And Perk Up Your Internet Range
Using WPS Method:
In this easy to execute way, you can connect your Netgear WiFi range extender through simple WPS process.
- First of all, press the WPS button on your WiFi range extender.
- The WPS light on your Netgear device will blink.
- After a couple of minutes, push the same button on your main wireless router as well.
If your main wireless router supports the 5 GHz band, just repeat the 1st step and connect your range extender to the 5 GHz band.
AC750 (EX3110) WiFi Range Extender Setup Manually
- Turn on a desktop or a laptop.
- Open a WiFi connection on it.
- Connect to the Netgear_ext network (default).
As soon as you are connected to your range extender, the LED lights on your device will lit solid green.
- Open a web browser.
- Type mywifiext.net
Mywifiext.net not working? Type 192.168.1.250 or either www.mywifiext.net and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Type your personalized or default login credentials and click on the login option.
- Choose the option ‘setup’ and after that, ‘wireless settings’.
- Navigate under ‘security options’.
Note: The value in the network key (password) field must match with your existing router password and in case it doesn’t, then you have to change it in order to match it with your existing device.
Click on apply once done and at last, you can reconnect your wired and wireless devices to the Netgear range extender.
If none of the two mentioned steps work to set up your device, then opt to reset it. But remember one thing, all the settings (security, password, etc) will be restored. You have to make all the changes again.
- Take the help of a rust free thin object like a pin or a paper clip.
- With soft hands, insert it into the reset hole of your range extender.
- Hold it for a few seconds or hold it until the lights on your device start flashing amber or till the device turns its color to solid green.
- And that’s it. Your device is reset.
But before the reset process, make sure to disconnect all the connected wires and devices from your range extender. After the reset process, you can access www-mywifiext-net setup or www.mywifiext.net login page for mywifiext net extender setup or www.mywifiext.net new extender setup without any trouble.
Still, have something to ask or clear? If yes, then lay it on us. Do that by simply dialing a toll-free number 1-855-466-3001.