NETGEAR WiFi extender setup EX2700 has an ultimate WPS (WiFi-Protected setup) feature that get connected to WiFi-enabled devices easily.
But you have to make sure that your device is capable of supporting the WPS feature.
In this handy post, we will guide by step-by-step instructions for Netgear WiFi extender ex2700 setup using the WPS button.
Netgear EX2700 WiFi Range Extender Setup Using The WPS button
- Place your Netgear ex2700 wireless range extender in the same room of your existing WiFi router.
- Make sure that you have live internet connection coming out from your existing device.
- Also, ensure that your main WiFi router is WPS capable.
- For optimal performance and for Netgear ex2700 login you have to change the security of your main device to AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) WiFi-Protected Access2 (WPA2-PSK).
- After that, you have to plug the Netgear ex2700 range extender into an electrical outlet and wait for a few minutes for the Power LED light on it to become solid green.
There are chances that the power LED on your range extender does not light up. So, to fix this, simply push the On/Off button once.
The power button is located on the side panel of your Netgear device.
You have to wait for a couple of minutes prior to proceeding further with some more troubleshooting Netgear extender setup via WPS process.
- Now, what you are going to do is to press and keep holding the WPS button on your range extender for a couple of seconds or until the lights on your device start flashing.
- After that, you have to apply the same process on your main WiFi router after a few minutes.
- As soon as you are done with the above-mentioned process, you will see that the WPS LED light on Netgear ex2700 will turn to solid green. The main router Link LED light will also turn solid green.
- This indicates that your wireless range extender is connected successfully to www.mywifiext.net new extender setup page and with the main WiFi network as well.
Good Job! Now, you can move your Netgear ex2700 range extender to a location that is out of the reach of concrete walls, metal appliances, electronic gadgets, Bluetooth speakers, microwave, treadmill, cordless phones, baby monitors, and refrigerator.
Now, you can connect your wireless devices to mywifiext net extender setup.
In case, you see that mywifiext.net not working, then you can ask our technicians for mywifiext-net setup support at a toll-free number 1-855-466-3001.
- If any of your wireless devices consists of a WPS feature, then you just have to push the WPS button on your Netgear ex2700 gently.
- After a couple of minutes, push the WPS button on your wireless device as well.
- This process is to connect your router and the range extender with each other without visiting www.mywifiext.net login page and just by typing a secure wireless password.
- www.mywifiext.net is used for configuring your computer/ laptop with Netgear range extender.
- Mywifiext local is used for configuring your Apple and iOS device with the Netgear range extender.
- In both cases, you have to go through www-mywifiext net setup page.
- Also, make sure that you have default login details to access the setup page handy with you.
If any issues troubles you, then don’t forget that we are always there to help you. Just lay the burden of queries on us and we will reach out to you with a solution shortly.