Get more than expected internet coverage, with two Netgear EX6920 WiFi range extender to place within your large home or apartment. As a matter of fact, Netgear WiFi extender setup through mywifiext.net web address boosts your existing network range to deliver uninterrupted internet connectivity into dead zones, blind spots, and poor connectivity areas.
On the other hand, this smart and beneficial WiFi range extender in today’s modern technological era is meant to enhance your existing WiFi signals and deliver and continuous greater wireless coverage to those areas where WiFi connectivity is poor.
- Moreover, it delivers dual-band WiFi up to 1200Mbps.
- Two WiFi range extenders for 2x faster internet coverage.
- In addition it supports new 802.11 ac and b/g/n WiFi devices as well.
- Netgear EX6920 (AC1200) WiFi range extender’s high-power external antennas are designed specially for better WiFi performance.
Facing issues like mywifiext net not working? Don’t worry, as we are here to fix all your issues instantly. What you have to do is to dial a toll-free number 1-855-466-3001 and ask our technicians for Netgear extender support.
Note: It is essential for everybody to upload a proof for whatever they purchase.
How to upload proof of purchase for a Netgear Product
As a matter of fact, new Netgear products come with a 1-year warranty and complimentary 90 days of technical support. Follow the steps below in order to verify your Netgear product’s warranty.
To upload proof of purchase, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official site of Netgear.
- Enter a valid email and password linked with ‘MyNETGEAR’ account.
- Click on Log In.
- Choose the Netgear product that you purchase.
- The ‘Product Warranty Information’ dialog box will appear.
- Beside ‘Purchased On’, we need you to click on ‘Upload proof of purchase’ option.
- Click on ‘Browse’ or ‘Choose File’ option.
Now, choose the file containing your Netgear product’s invoice or receipt. Note this down that ‘MyNETGEAR’ accepts the following file types:
- PDF (Portable Document Format).
- PNG (Portable Network Graphics).
- JPG or JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group).
- BMP (BitMaP).
- And all above, the ZIP file.
Note: The maximum file size should not exceed 5MB.
- In case you have a paper receipt, then take a photo of the receipt or scan it and upload it to your computer or laptop.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and ‘MyNETGEAR’ verifies the warranty of your product.
If you don’t have a valid MyNETGEAR account, follow the steps below.
- Pull up an internet browser on a device (computer or laptop) that is connected to the active internet connection.
- Visit netgear.com.
- Click on Register Now option.
- Type your First Name and the Last Name into the fields provided.
- Select your Country from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Type your Netgear product’s Serial Number.
- Enter the date of purchase of your product.
- Click on Register option.
If your Netgear EX6920 WiFi range extender is not registered, then follow the steps below.
- Visit netgear.com.
- Type MyNETGEAR account credentials (email address and password).
- Click on Log In button.
- Now, in the sidebar, click on ‘Register a Product’ option.
- Enter your Netgear product’s Serial Number.
- After that, under the ‘Date Of Purchase’ option, type the date you purchased your Netgear product.
- Click on Register button.
And that’s it. Your EX6920 extender registers successfully on MyNETGEAR account.
Some Beneficial Points For Users
For the setup and installation of your range extender, use the following.
- Mywifiext local: For Apple, iOS, iPads, and iPhones.
- www.mywifiext.net: For Windows PC and laptop.
- To make the configuration process successfully, you have to attach any one of the above-mentioned devices to the range extender physically and properly via Ethernet cable.
- To know more about this product, interact with our technical department immediately.