Are you in the search of steps explaining how to do Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 setup? Well, put an end to your search. This blog covers everything you need to know for making your Nighthawk AC1750 extender up and running. Let’s get started.
In-detail Guide to do Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Setup
For your information, a Netgear extender can be configured using various methods. You can either install the device using manual method, via WPS button, or with the help of the Nighthawk app; the choice is all yours.
Below we are giving step-by-step instructions explaining all the methods one by one.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Setup via Manual Method
- Start with connecting your Netgear Nighthawk extender to home router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
Quick Tip: If you are not having access to a coaxial cable, consider connecting both the devices wirelessly.
- Power up your AC1750.
- Let the Netgear Nighthawk lights turn green and become stable.
- Now get access to your PC and open a web browser on it.
- Type mywifiext.net into the address field.
- Proceed further by pressing the Enter key.
- AC1750 extender login page will appear on your system’s screen.
- Enter the default login details of the extender into the given fields.
Note: If you are not aware of the default credentials, contact our technical experts for quick help.
- Hitting the Log In option, you will find yourself on the AC1750 setup wizard.
- For non-techies, this is the dashboard of your range extender.
- Reaching here, you need to head towards the Settings section and look for the network list showing list of available WiFi networks.
- From that, choose the one with the name of your router.
- As soon as you complete the step, certain guidelines will prompt on your screen.
Follow all the instructions and complete the Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 setup process using the manual method.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Setup using WPS
WPS is another way using which you can make your AC1750 extender operational. To execute the process:
- Plug in your extender to a working power socket.
- Your AC1750’s Netgear lights will start blinking.
- Now press the WPS button on your extender.
- In a while, get access to your home WiFi router and press the WPS button on the same.
- Let the connection between both the device establish, so be patient.
This is how you can install Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 extender using the WPS button.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Setup using Nighthawk App
You can also make your extender work using the Nighthawk app. For this, however, first you need to download the Nighthawk app on your device.
- Know that, the Nighthawk app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. So, get it as per the availability of your device.
- Once done with downloading the app, launch it.
- You will be asked to get agreed to its terms and conditions.
- So, do the same to proceed further.
- Now, log in to the extender via app.
- For this, you can use the credentials you have used for creating Netgear account.
Note: If you have not yet created a Netgear account, then create the one right away to get success with the Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 setup process.
- Once logged in, the app will guide you on how to configure your extender.
- So, follow all the notifications and complete the setup process of your Nighthawk AC1750.
Bear in mind that, once you are all done with setting up your AC1750 extender, you can tweak various settings of your device. You can, for instance, change password of your extender, enable Netgear smart connect, create guest network, check the list of connected devices, set up parental controls, and do a lot more.
So, what are you waiting for? Try any of the methods given above to do Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 setup and start enjoying internet the way you fancy.
In case you find yourself stuck at any step while proceeding with the Netgear AC1750 setup process, contact our technical experts for quick assistance.